"Find you life Purpose, Find your Passion in Life"
1. Create a visual representation or Mindmap of your Goals
1. Create a clear overview of your goals.
2. Divide your goals into smaller targets.
3. Make the smaller targets: Specific, Measurable, Actionable, Time Sensitive.
2. Create a Visual Representation and Mindmap of Your Daily Action Plan or Routine
Make a mind map with a clear daily action plan.
3. MAKE A MONTHLY ACTION PLAN
Before you fill in your monthly action plan, always reflect back to your one-year goal first.
1. Fill in your goal for this month, visualize yourself achieving your goal, and feel grateful for it.
2. Set a reward for yourself if you achieve your goal.
3. Make a list of intentions or actions you will take to feel good and stay in positive emotional vibration.
4. List the skills and habits you want to learn this month.
5. List more goals on other areas of your life you want to achieve this month and write down why. Set a reward for each of them.
6. Write down the TOP 5 actions steps to take in order to achieve these goals. The 20% of the tasks that give you 80% of the results.
7. Use this section to list your most important appointments, meeting, reminders, and events this month.
8. Use this section freely to write down ideas, notes or, mind map.
3. MAKE A WEEKLY ACTION PLAN
Before you fill in your weekly action plan, always reflect back to your one year and monthly goals first.
1. Fill in your goal for this week, visualize yourself achieving your goal, and feel grateful for it.
2. Set a reward for yourself if you achieve your goal, visualise yourself receiving your reward.*
3. Include actions you will take this week to feel good and stay in positive emotional vibration.
4. Write down all of the to-do’s for this week in order of priority and visualise yourself completing all the tasks easily, successfully and effortlessly.
5. Write down your personal to-do’s for this week in order of priority and visualise yourself completing all the tasks easily, successfully and effortlessly.
6. Monitor new habits you want to create this month, fill in when you did, for how long, how many times.
7. Fill in your goal for the day, visualize yourself achieving your goal, and feel grateful for it.
8. Fill in your top 3 priorities for that day.
9. Use this section to list your most important appointments, meeting, reminders, and events this month. You can also use it as a checklist.
10. Weekly law of attraction quote to keep you inspired.
11. Use this section freely to write down ideas, intuition, notes, or mind map.
*The human brain responds to two things to learn and attain new behaviours and knowledge: feedback and reward. Be brave enough to request feedback from others, and then reward yourself each day for accomplishing your little goals.
After years of going to self-help seminars, reading self-help books, and spending thousands of dollars, I noticed that we get very little results if we do not take action on what we learn. Most people are leaving seminars very excited, but often confused. Then after the first week, they are back into their old routine. Being a personal trainer and coach, I often help others to succeed and meet their goals. That is why I created this planner. I want to help you put these theories into practice. It’s an easy-to-use planner that includes action steps for you to take on a daily basis.
These steps will truly help you create a life of joy, passion, love, success, and harmony. My mission is to help millions of people around the world increase their emotional vibration, that way you can feel good about yourself, follow your heart, and create true freedom in your life.
I see too many people struggling and giving up on health, love, family, joy, and peace of mind in the pursuit of their goals. I was one of them for many years. I do understand that we all want more freedom in our lives and we are fighting so hard to get it, that we lose our inner freedom and harmony along the way. I believe that we can achieve everything in life without too much strain, stress, or too many sacrifices.
If we observe nature, everything flows effortlessly - grass, trees, and flowers grow with the flow. We, as human beings, have the same power to do this. The biggest work we need to accomplish is getting back into harmony and getting back into the flow of nature. Getting in an emotional state of joy, bliss, love, and freedom will allow us to think more clearly. The better decisions we make, the more effective and productive our action will be.
LOW OF ATTRACTION PLANNER: THE MOST LIFE-CHANGING GIFT YOU CAN GIVE TO YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!